Datacenter Engineering Expert
IT Performance Management software suits bring system performance to your fingertips and enables IT managers to act proactively rather than reactively on availability and capacity planning.
Proactively manage the health and performance of your IT environment
Managing the performance of Enterprise ITenvironment, especially in today’s distributed, heterogeneous environments is a challenging task. IT Performance Analysis tools from CDS meets the challenges that IT managers face by providing a secure, Web-based performance management of the IT infrastructure. ITPM tools allow users to view and analyse performance data, whether historical or real-time, via an Internet/intranet connection using a Web browser. With a simple connection and password, you can view high-level or detailed system performance information, including major system components.
ITPM software suits bring system performance to your fingertips and enables IT managers to act proactively rather than reactively:
- Fully automated performance reporting tool
- Automated capacity planning
- Easy to set-up and operate
- Scales easily to 10,000s of servers
- Integration of business/application data metrics
- Performance Management of Large Number of Systems
- Secure, Web-based view of performance information from any system, anywhere
- Projection of future performance behaviour and risk analysis and reporting
- Common data collection for performance management and capacity planning
- Near-time and real-time performance problem notification and reporting – what, how, when … you need to know
- Integrated tools permit the performance analyst drill from high-level data to detailed performance data
- By automating the performance monitoring process, IT professionals can focus on solving the important business problems.
- Automated collection and management of detailed performance data using low-overhead, quickly installed agents, tiered levels of data storage, and robust distributed data transmission to a CMDB.