Datacenter Engineering Expert
Our Design Principles
As CDS Engineering we believe that the best design of the world is no good if the design does not meet our client’s needs and constraints
As CDS Engineering we do our Data Centre Designs by keeping in mind the latest developments in Data Centre technologies and environments, and always keep the following Design Principles in mind:
- State of the art Data Centre design optimizing performance, cost and compliance with standards.
- Attractiveness of the Data Centre for the end customers from a reliability and cost point of view,
- Our Designs are done by carefully listening to our customer’s requirements and are always tailor-made to comply with the customer’s compulsions, limitations and budget,
- A flexible design that caters to the present needs while allowing for orderly expansion as the demand for the Data Centre grows.
- Key emphasis on operational costs along with Capital costs, considering the heavy utilization of energy by present day loads and the ever spiralling cost of energy.
- Tier Certification ready designs for future or present certification requirements,
- Detailed Designs carefully thought through but kept as “simple” as possible without over complicating it for ulterior motives,,
- The best design of the world is no good if the design does not meet our client’s needs and constraints