Datacenter Engineering Expert
White Space Optimization Audit
Whitespace optimisation audits include a comprehensive review of Asset, Power and Cooling audits to optimise layout of Whitespace Equipment.
White space is the most precious real estate in a Data Centre, and its optimization leads to an organized and cost effective set up. Many legacy white spaces have been populated on an adhoc basis over time, leading to a haphazard set-up, wastage of space and high energy costs. Owners are scared to touch the existing set-up in the fear of disturbing the set-up and exposing the organization to unknown risks. CDS has the experience to carry out any movement of racks and cabinets in a very organized way in conjunction with eh IT staff of the owner, per a precise pre-agreed schedule, where risks are identified and accounted for before the start of work. The optimization work conducted by CDS will also consider future expansion.
- Assets list, tagging and locations,
- Power Infrastructure analysis,,
- Cooling Infrastructure analysis
- Supoerposed analysis of power, cooling and asset tracking,
- Space optimization – usable space
- Alignment of racks and cabinets
- Proposed physical space layout